Visits

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Loopy

Feeling a bit loopy this morning. Got up too early, I guess. Went to microwave my breakfast and microwaved the roll of paper towels instead. I can tell you that the taste is decidedly dry, the texture rather fibrous, and they cannot be swallowed without a whole lot of water.

Seriously, though, the problems I experience with cognitive function as a result of MS are generally at their worst either in the morning or if there is too much going on at the same time. In the morning, it is best to sit for a time, have a cup of coffee, patiently wait while all the systems come on line, kind of like an old style computer booting up. 

There's often not much to do about information or activity overload, other than stop, if at all possible, admit that you're having a problem, and hope that the cessation of activity for a time will not prove a critical measure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or sit there and twist and turn your head checking out every single sound and movement like some kind of neurotic chicken, like I do sometimes. But I like your idea Mr. Boughton, sit and chill. Thanks for posting.

JE